Full length papers, poster
abstracts, and works in progress on the covid-19 proteome are being accepted, and will be published in the
conference proceedings via the ACM Digital Library.
Selected manuscripts will be invited to submit an extended
version of their manuscript to a journal special
issue in Molecules.
Thanks to generous NSF support, funding has
been received to reimburse full workshop and conference registration
fees for student authors and particpants.
The annual workshop brings together researchers and their
students with interets in structural
Topics of interest, but not limited to, include the following:
- Structure representations, prediction, and refinement
- Molecular simulation
- Biomolecular graphics
- Coarse grained modeling
- Structure comparision and alignment
- Molecular interaction and docking
- Data mining
- Structural genomics
- Applications of high performance computing to structural problems
- Applications of graph theory and optimization to structural problems
- Structure-based drug design and QSAR